News & Media
Read latest press releases and research findings.
Veda’s Head of Fraud, Matthew Michael says, "Today when accessing the internet, there are a number of ways that your financial and personal information can be compromised. The sophistication of malware and phishing attacks is making it harder to detect and prevent cybercrime."
Sydney, Australia, Monday 25 November 2013: Veda Group Limited (Veda), the data analytics company and leading provider of credit information and analysis in Australia and New Zealand, has launched Knowledge Based Authentication (KBA), the latest feature to their renowned IDMatrix electronic identity verification service.
- Veda 2015 Cybercrime and Fraud Report
- Protect yourself when shopping online
- Guidelines for sharing information online
- How to use public WiFi safely
- Do you know how many online accounts you have?
- Top 3 internet security mistakes
- Romance in the digital world: Online dating security
- How to help identify and avoid scareware
- Loss Report Statistics
- Security tips for your mobile devices
- Passwords. How to make them do their job
- Framework of a company data breach
- Keeping your small business secure
- Social media security in a nutshell
- About to renovate?
- Self Managed Super Funds - is it right for you?
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Security Pros and Cons
- The Dangers of Identity Theft when Travelling
- Online Security - famous hacks and the Do's and Don'ts of online security
- How to protect yourself from cybercrime
- Spotlight on Document Vault service
- Tips to protect yourself these holidays
- Spotlight on Secure Sentinel's passport service
- New forms of payment such as using your mobile phone or "wave and pay" technologies are highly convenient but are they putting you at risk of identity theft?
- Spotlight on Secure Sentinel financial card cancellation & re-issue assistance
- National Fraud and Identity Awareness Week - Tell us your story!
- Data and document disaster recovery
- Travel - Peter Blasina
- Document thieves
- New services for members
- Travel - Off the beaten track
- Beat identity thieves to the punch